- Monday 7.30 - 17:00
- Tuesday 7.30 - 17:00
- Wednesday 7.30 - 17:00
- Thursday 7.30 - 17:00
- Friday 7.30 - 17:00
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Vehicle Spray Painting
Carlingford Prestige Smash Repairs believes it is important our workshop keeps up-to-date with all relevant Automotive information and the latest technology advancements. We understand the nature of vehicles is continuously evolving and align our paint shop to these developments. CPSR presently has two qualified vehicle spray painters, supported by two painter labourers and a second-year apprentice.
To maintain this high level of quality vehicle paint refinishing on vehicles, we use paint manufacture Spies Hecker’s water-based paint. Spies Hecker, originating in Germany, is considered not only one of the largest suppliers of refinishing products, but also one of the most respected refinishing brands in the market today.
In 2020, Carlingford Prestige Smash Repairs upgraded one of our two spray booths, to a brand-new commercial-sized spray booth. This has enabled CPSR to undertake repairs & paint to fit large commercial vans, small buses, and small trucks. The new spray booth is 12m long, 3.1m high, and is a full-down draught spray booth
WHY WE USE SPIES HECKER
- High-performance product range, reducing process times and energy costs
- Integrated colour management tools – Spectrophotometer
- Present in 65 countries
- Over 135 years in refinishing products
- It is the main paint product vehicle manufacturers rely on. Spies Hecker has the most manufacture approvals (36 global approvals) than any other paint producer.
- Easy and reliable to use in the application.