IRT Infrared-Drying Arch
Carlingford Prestige Smash Repairs understands the importance to refinish your motor vehicle to its pre-accident condition.
Carlingford Prestige Smash Repairs has an IRT Infrared Drying Arch installed in one of our spray booths to help assist with more efficient and energy saving spray booth cycles to minimise the bake time.
The IRT Infrared Drying Arch cures the paint from the inside out without retaining solvents and moisture.
Infrared lamps are built with productivity and efficiency in mind.
Facts About IRT PowerCure Infrared Arch
- Predominantly designed for drying 1-3 panels of the vehicle
- Easy to cure loose parts (for example a bumper bar cover) or a complete car
- No pre-heating of emitters required
- Latest design and electronics
- Energy saving
- Integrated laser sensors for exact positioning
- Integrated power transmission in rails
- Arch garage parking in 1.2 m extended booth
- Online control system – drive, service, update, and programming via the Internet
- Accessible graphics with self-instructive menus on the touch screen
- Schemes for all types of paint material like water, solvent, clear, base etc.
- Lifetime of lamps: 20,000 working hours
- Advantages of Using IRT PowerCure Infrared Arch
To help minimise the down time of our customers being without their vehicles we can use (were applicable to the size of the refinish required) the IRT Infrared Drying Arch to assist in more efficient turn around repair cycles. The IRT Infrared Drying Arch cures the paint from both the inside and out without retaining solvents and moisture. Transmitting energy without contact into materials to produce heat and therefore efficiently drying paints or primers and removing residual moisture in the process.
Infrared emitters precisely emit energy directly at the wavelength that is best absorbed by and converted into heat within the respective material. They can be accurately shaped to follow the contours of the product where just very small areas are to be heated and they transfer heat radiation without contact, with high power, and within seconds. In this way, the quality is improved and accurately heat, dry, and cure modern coatings.
By using this equipment it saves Carlingford Prestige Smash Repairs:
- Energy – we can save on energy with the drying arch as we don’t need to have the entire spray booth if we are painting a few panels
- Space – Reducing the need for more spray booths, allows Carlingford Prestige Smash Repairs more floor space for preparation areas
- Time – some curing cycles in the IRT Infrared Drying Arch can take as little as 30 minutes
Infrared emitters offer efficient heat and significant advantage compared to other heat technologies:
- No precise contact with the product to be heated or dried,
- High-quality drying/heating rate with the product to be heated
- Infrared radiation can be focused where it is needed in a definite time,
- Infrared emitters can be adjusted accurately to the material properties or geometry,
- Cost savings with lifetime optimal infrared heaters
- Possibilities to link the IR system with air drying sections to regain the energy.
Are you looking for a smash repair service?